Teeallover provides a service, called the Teeallover App that allows users to design and sell custom apparel via their own online stores created at Shopify.com. By using our site and our service, and the Teeallover App in any way, you accept the terms and conditions within this agreement and our Terms of Service, including any future amendments (collectively, the “Agreement”).
By violating this User Agreement of this Terms of Service in any way, you may be subject to the immediate removal of the Teeallover App from your Shopify store, cancellation of any pending orders, and/or suspension or termination of your account, at the sole discretion of Teeallover
The Teeallover App is provided “as is”, with no warranty of any kind. We have made every effort to provide a service that functions as expected; however, from time to time errors or internet connections may limit the performance of this service. In no way shall Teeallover be responsible for any loss of profits due to or arising from the use of the TeeAllover App.
By installing the Teeallover App in your Shopify store or WooCommerce API:
You agree to accept and abide by these Terms of Service in their entirety.
You agree that the artwork sold on your store, and the description and title thereof do not, either in and of themselves or in combination, infringe upon the rights of any third party.
You agree not to provide any inaccurate, misleading or untrue information in your store including, but not limited to: the amount of product for sale, the origin of production of the product, or the intended recipient of profits.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Teeallover and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to your use of the Teeallover App or Teeallover’ site and services, your violation of this agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
You agree that Teeallover is not responsible for any consequential, indirect or any special damages, including, but not limited to, lost profits, associated with any action taken by Teeallover pursuant to this Agreement or your use of Teeallover’s service.
You agree to allow Teeallover, at its sole discretion, to continue with fulfillment and distribution of orders from your store, even if your Teeallover account is canceled or suspended.
You agree to allow Teeallover, at its sole discretion, to discontinue access to the App service for any reason Teeallover deems necessary.
Items Damaged or Poor Quality
If an item is damaged or is shipped with a poor-quality print, you must send us a photograph of the poor-quality print or damaged area. TeeAllover will replace any items damaged or poor-quality at no additional cost. TeeAllover is not responsible for items damaged in shipping.
Wrong Product Shipped
If we ship the wrong product to your customer, send us a photo showing how the product differs from what was ordered and we will replace any such items at no additional cost.
If you have any other complaint regarding the design printed on a product, please send us a photo. Credits, refunds, or reprints will be issued at the sole discretion of TeeAllover if the printed design differs substantially from the artwork that was submitted. We will investigate every case and will work to provide a resolution that satisfies you and your customers.
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you may request cancellation of any order placed through your online store within 24 hours. Orders cancelled prior to 24 hours will not be charged to your provided payment method.
If you request a refund, please send the item back to us. Once we receive the item we will issue you your refund. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method that you used when placing your order.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition , is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Return and exchange policy
Because our products are printed and unique, Therefore we only accept return or replace your order in one of those requests below:
Within 5 days starting from the day the product is purchased and received. You have to request or notify us about return or replacement the order. The exchange item must be new, have no sign of use/fix/wash and still have the clothing tag attached. Otherwise, your exchange requirement is not accepted.
Items damaged or poor quality
if an item is damaged or is printed with a poor quality, you need send us a photo of damaged items or poor quality print. Then, the exchange process will be done after we receive the product in our storage. We will examine the product condition the help customer exchange or return. But we are not responsible for items damaged in shipping.
Which evidence should I sumbit for return or replacement?
Submitting all evidences to clarify shipping/product error is very important to our return/replacement process. Please note that all required pictures must be sent. Otherwise, we cannot provide return/replacement items. You can find the attached pictures as below for example:
- Picture of shipping label
- Picture of product SKU
- Picture of the product and the error you found out (material flawed, different design, different size)
Make sure you provide the correct address at checkout because we are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address.
If you contact the final mile carrier after the order has left our warehouse and ask them to forward or redirect your package, we are not responsible if that package gets lost, stolen, or damaged.
Haven’t received the goods
With these circumstances, you have to wait for the product to come back to warehouse. When we are received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your product. Then, we will carefully pack the product and send it to you. You are responsible for shipping costs to delivery it. Shipping costs depend on order total and weight.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
To present our Website and Application and their contents to you.
To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
To notify you about changes to our Website, Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored securely and encrypted.
Teeallover is not liable for printing or delivery delays related to complications arising from flawed designs being uploaded by store owners. Teeallover is not liable for any monetary loss or damages arising from the inability to produce or ship infringing content.
ORDERS SEIZED BY CUSTOMS DUE TO COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK CLAIMS
Monetary Losses arising from orders seized by customs due to copyright and trademark claims are the responsibility of the seller. Teeallover is not liable for losses related to the seizure of goods by international customs regulations.
Term of Service
Listing of offered products on the Website could be used only for lawful purposes by Users of the Website. You could not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any hallmark, logo, copyrighted image, or most proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of Teeallover without express composed consent. You might not use any meta tags or any various other “unseen text” utilizing Teeallover’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Teeallover. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, however not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the Material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of Teeallover’, in other way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges Teeallover or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Teeallover’ or its licensor’s residential property, or that otherwise infringes Teeallover’ or its licensor’s copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Site. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Teeallover develops to generate or show any Material of the pages making up the Site is likewise secured by Teeallover’ copyright, and you may not copy or adjust such code.
If alerted by a User of any products which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Teeallover could in its single discernment explore the allegation and figure out whether to take other actions or ask for the removal or get rid of the Content. Teeallover has no liability or duty to Individuals for efficiency or nonperformance of such activities.
Intellectual Property Rights
- TeeAllover prohibits customers from using the site to display or sell items that infringe on the intellectual property, copyrights, trademarks, or service marks of a third party.
- Ownership. As between the parties, the Website and Services, including, without limitation, any and all APIs, Software, documentation, images, video, content, logos, page headers, custom graphics, design and user interface elements, scripts, and other materials contained therein or provided in connection therewith, and all modifications, enhancements, and updates thereto, as well as all IP Rights associated with any of these materials (collectively, “TeeAllover IP”) are owned by TeeAllover and/or its third party sponsors, partners, and suppliers. You have no right or license in or to the TeeAllover IP other than the right to use the Services, in compliance with the Terms, during the applicable subscription period.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Limitation on Liability
- To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. to the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Your use of the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website is at your own risk. the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. neither the company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
- To the fullest extent provided by law, the company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If you utilize the Website, you are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password. You also accept not to reveal any personally identifiable information, consisting of, however not limited to, first and last names, credentials, or various other details of a personal nature (“Personal Data”) from the Site. Your disclosure of any Personal Data on the website might result in the immediate termination of your account. Teeallover additionally reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit Content at it’s sole discernment.